1. Clayton2. KC3. Quin4. ParkerAm I right? Wow, they definitely all look related!
Wait, I meant KC THEN Clayton.
Ok, I'm going to take a stab at this... Parker, Clayton, Quintin, KC?
They are ALL YOURS!!!
Seriously?! Holy cow! I can't believe 4 different kids could look that much alike!
1. KC2. Clayton3. Quin4. Parker.They look so alike! I didn't realize they looked QUITE that similar. Adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
1. Clayton
2. KC
3. Quin
4. Parker
Am I right? Wow, they definitely all look related!
Wait, I meant KC THEN Clayton.
Ok, I'm going to take a stab at this... Parker, Clayton, Quintin, KC?
They are ALL YOURS!!!
Seriously?! Holy cow! I can't believe 4 different kids could look that much alike!
1. KC
2. Clayton
3. Quin
4. Parker.
They look so alike! I didn't realize they looked QUITE that similar. Adorable.
Post a Comment