AKA - Heaven, at least it will be in a few years when ALL the sons get to go :)
I remember when my brothers would go to the father and sons with Dad and Mom and I had so much fun having a night together without all of them. Mom was out of town this year so she didn't get to come hang with me, but maybe next year.Last time they went Grandpa went with them and the wind blew so bad they spent the whole time hanging out in the tent trying to escape all the dust, but this time the weather was perfect and they had lots of fun activities planned. Daddy even spoiled the boys by getting them their own slingshots on the way home. Not quite as fancy as the ones the Indians were selling, but still fun if your a boy and like to shoot things.
 |
| Eating Smores made with the Giant marshmellows |
 |
| Parker, Kai (a friend), and KC |
 |
| Launching rockets with pop bottle launchers |
The boys had a blast, thanks Aaron for taking them!! You're such a great Daddy!
3 comments:
yay!! I'm so glad the weather was better this time and they had fun. Just think, if you can talk Aaron into it, next year he might take three and you'll only have one left to worry about!!
Look at that - NO RAIN. and it looks like great fun. I always loved my daddy-daughter dates - so I can imagine how great it is for testosterone to be able to fly unhindered. Yes. Get all those boys big enough to go - but take care; once they start to get older, they do it fast.
I love Father/Sons almost as much as Kai! This year it was me and the baby since Jadyn had a sleepover party. Ahh, heaven!
Post a Comment