Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My First Job

I have my first paying cake job! Every month Aarons company has a big lunch for everyone and a cake for all the months birthdays. And I get to make the cake this month! hopefully it goes well and they ask me to do it again. I'm excited to get to practice making sheet cakes to get ready for it. Wish me luck! I'll post some pics when I get it done and/or some of my practice ones.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK !!! But YOU will do GREAT:)
Your other cakes were so cute...
Gramdma

Becky said...

How fun! I'll look forward to pics of the progress. It's great to have such a good hobby. By the way - I saw the album you made for GG and Bruno while I was there visiting. Great work!

Britt said...

Dawn and I are sooo excited! Aaron supplied us with *samples* today, which made us even more excited :) We're looking more forward to the company meetings now...

love,
Brittney (the receptionist)

Shersy said...

What an exciting opportunity! We'll be watching!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari,
I am so impressed with your cakes. You are a pro already. The golfer cake was great. I think I already told you how cute the car cake for Parker was.
That is neat that you have a job making cakes. It is a good little home business plus a great hobby. I really had fun making cakes. My offer to give you decorating supplies is still good. I will have to get some things out and see what you might be able to use. Keep up the good work. the pictures of the kids are cute. Love you.
Grandma Betty

Anonymous said...

Kari, that's so great! I definitely want to see pictures. Seeing the picts makes me just as happy as eating the delicious cakes, and it's a lot better for me!

Love,
Ginna

Ola said...

Good luck!
I bet you'll do great! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Kari that golf cake is amazing. I can't beleive you made that. I am sooooo impressed. I would have called you but it is not 10:45pm so it is a little late for that. We got home about 9:30 and have been unpacking etc. It is good to be home though. We are getting our bed tomorrow so are you ready for yours? Maybe we can do it on SAturday if you want. Have you found any foundations? Call me in the morning. I love you and have missed you and the cute kiddies. I like your blog too. That will be fun. What is even more impressive is that Grandma wrote on it. She is really hi-tech now with her new internet. See ya love mom