As you can see i've added a new link to my page. Like a lot of other people out there i am against the war in Iraq, but there is no denying that there are so many innocent lives turned upside down in the middle of this chaos. My friend Liz has a brother that has been in Iraq for the last few years and I came across this site on her blog. I think it is such a wonderful thing they are doing to help these people. I think we all have some extra stuff lying around, or a few $ to spare to help this cause. Please check it out.
1 comment:
Hey thanks, Kari! This is awesome! It's nice to know that I'm able to help just by adding that link to my website, and now with you doing the same, word will hopefully just continue to spread faster and faster. My brother's is a small operation, but it's something, nonetheless! Thanks again.
Post a Comment