


I guess we didn't have enough to do today since the kids I was supposed to babysit ended up with the flu. We found out this morning they weren't coming. So Parker got a hair cut compliments of Mommy. I'm sure Daddy will not be very pleased, but we'll shave the rest off tomorrow so it isn't to crazy. hey if i can't have girls to do hair with the least I can do is give my boys mohawks. :)
7 comments:
He is just looking so big! Jadyn likes his hair and thinks we should do hers like that--we have some talking to do to her!
You should leave it! I think it's cute. It doesn't look too wild at all. You'd have to dye it with coolaid or something radical like that before it would look too crazy. Maybe I'll bring Soren over and you can give him a cute haircut like that too. Hmmm...hair cutting and cake making...you're going to be even busier! j/k
Wow, what a change! I like it, too. Maybe if it were spikes or colored it would be a little different, but I think it's fun!
Fun look for the little guy!
Not only is it fun - but he looks like he's so HAPPY with it! Fun moments!
His hairdo looks just like Ollie's... :)
Post a Comment