Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a birthday. I turned 31. It was fun.
My mom took me shopping and to lunch while a sitter took the kids and she surprised me with a few of my best friends, Danielle and Janelle, there. Danielle gave me a gorgeous necklace I coveted that she made herself.
Then Mom babysat so Aaron and I could go out that night.
And a few weeks before my Mom and I had a girls weekend on SLC in which she spoiled me rotten.





And look at this gorgeous quilt my Mom made me!!!  Birthdays are pretty great, well maybe not the birthday part, but getting spoiled my your wonderful friends and family sure is.

1 comment:

K said...

I thought I had commented on this - I know I saw it. How blessed you are to have a Mama who knows you so well, and celebrates you so deeply. The quilt is, of course, brilliant and amazing (and you know I KNOW quilts), and the dessert - I want some. K - you deserve every good thing. How I love your mother.