So to my dear friend who always checks my blog in hopes of a post this is for you. ;-)
So for starters, here's Quinny!!! This little boy makes me laugh everyday. I love this age, fits and all.
Here's a little about Quinn at 18months
He LOVES to wave, as you'll see if you watch the video, which you better. It's super cute. He'll wave at anyone and everyone. Cars driving by, people in the store, people not even looking at him. He loves it, he's pretty friendly. Then if you let him he'll give you a big hug, if you don't you'll get a nice bite instead.
He climbs on everything. The table, the chairs, the counters, everything
He can say all his brothers names, ball, car, dog, hi, hello, and a bunch of other random nonsense.
He just started nursery at church and so far so good!! They haven't had to bring him to us and I think he's loving it, helps of course that Clay is still in there for a few months.
He dang cute and I love to squeeze and snuggle him.
And a bunch of other stuff, but I don't have the attention span to keep going, you'll just have to come see him
2 comments:
What a little bundle. You've got yourself a passel of charmers, and this one - sweet faced.
I'm SOOO proud of you, friend!! Loved getting to read your posts and hear your voice through them. I promise your children (and you) will be glad you documented a little of their childhood. You already know how much I love to blog and how much I enjoy reading others' blogs so keep it up! At least post once a month. Maybe?
Post a Comment