Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This boy had a birthday, and so we had a party

6! 
I love a good party, the stress, the excitement, the exhaustion when it's done, and most of all the smiling happy faces.

Kc turned 6 in July and what could be funner than a carnival! Unfortunatly the weather was no so cooperative so it ended up inside, but the kids were all good and we had a blast.
We played carnival games, had balloon animals, ate pizza and cupcakes and candy.

Thanks to all my great friends who came and helped run everything! I couldn't have done it without you!!







 

2 comments:

K said...

Hmmm- that cheezy smile - could he be related to MAX????

Anonymous said...

Still think you're partially crazy for planning such a HUGE party! But it was super fun (according to my son) so I guess all the madness and stress was worth it in the end!