Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Vacation Pics

Playing on the little rides at the mall in St. George. Who do you think was having more fun.

We found the cutest little cake shop and deli. I had to take some pics of the cakes they have on display, absolutely beautiful!
KC is his "boat". Most the time we were in the pool he either wanted to jump off the side and have someone catch him or he wanted to climb in and out of his boat.
The long drive home. The boys were so good on the ride. I was a little nervous about driving home 4 hrs by myself with the kids. But they were wonderful! It helped A LOT that I could put them on separate rows in the van so they couldn't bug each other. I think if we have more kids we'll need a bigger van so they can each have a row to themselves :)
Kc is so funny. I was driving when I took this picture, it was right after we got off the freeway by our house on the way home. I held the camera up over my head and took it hoping that I was aiming it right. I don't even say anything to KC about a picture, but he saw the camera go up and posed perfectly lol.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Okay. I think Parker was having more fun. And does KC know how to swim? When did you get a van?! And awesome picture of KC, especially considering the circumstances! :)

K said...

How I remember long car trips to see the grandparents and swim in the pool. Only our drive was about eleven hours long. And our car seats weren't half so cool and high tech as these. The cakes were cute, but nothing you can't do.

Which reminds me...

Someday,here, I'm going to dig out from under this list of catch up and feel like I've done it all.

Stephanie said...

This picture of KC in the carseat is TOO cute!, great over the head shot :D