Friday, July 11, 2008

Parker

Janine had this tag on her blog and I thought it would be fun to see how Parker would answer these questions. Parker likes to talk a lot and thinks the funniest things sometimes so this should be interesting.

  • Q: What's something that Mommy always says to you?

A: Yes or no? And her loves me so much. Good job and thank you.

  • Q: What makes Mommy happy?

A: When I do good things like doing what her says.

  • Q: What makes Mommy sad?

A: Umm, when we go to church.

  • Q: How does Mommy make you laugh?

A: When you tickle me and do funny things.

  • Q: What was Mommy like as a child?

A: I don't know

  • Q: How old is your Mommy?

A: I don't know that either! I think maybe 24

  • Q:How tall is your Mommy?

A: Let me count (as he runs his finger along me feet to head counting as he goes) Your

17 mom.

  • Q: What is Mom's favorite thing to do?

A: Make cakes and play with me and work on the computer

  • Q: What does Mommy do when you're not around?

A: Look for me and when her finds me getting into trouble

  • Q: If Mommy was going to be famous, what would it be for?

A: I don't know, what's famous?

  • Q: What is your Mommy really good at?

A: making cakes for people

  • Q: What is Mommy not very good at?

A: being bad to me and making me sad enough because I can be better

  • Q: What does Mommy do for her job?

A: making cakes? and cleaning the house with me and KC

  • Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?

A: chocolate chips

  • Q: What makes you proud of your Mom?

A: nothing, actually I don't know

  • Q: If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?

A: Fetch (thanks Parker)

  • Q: What do you and your Mommy do together?

A: Have fun and sometimes we go to Chuckie Cheeses

  • Q: How are you and Mommy the same?

A: Cause we are a family

  • Q: How are you and your Mommy different?

A: (Are you ready for this one?) cause you don't have a penis

  • Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?

A: cause you tell me everyday



Well that was fun. And he's begging me to play the game some more so here are some random questions.


  • Q: Where is your favorite place to go?
A: Chuckie Cheeses

  • Q: What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?
A: we haven't gone to the zoo with daddy to see all the animals!

  • Q: How do you know KC loves you?
A: He doesn't! He just says no all the time.

  • Q: What is your favorite game to play?
A: hide and seek and chase

  • Q: If you were a super hero who would you be and what would you do?
A: I would be batman and superman and I would save people, actually I would just fly around fast

  • Q: If you were an animal what kind would you be?

A: a lion

  • Q: If mommy was an animal what kind woulod she be?

A: thats an easy one mom, a cat, cause you really likes the kitties

  • What is your favorite thing about primary?

A: going up to sing and play and make stuff

  • What are you going to be when you grow up?

A: what your job is, making cakes, but mine will be yummier than yours. But I'm already good at that because I help you make cakes all the days

After that last question he started to panic that we hadn't made a birthday cake yet for KC's birthday tomorrow and he ran to get his apron. I told him I wasn't going to make a birthday cake for KC we are going to get him a cupcake at the store ( I know, sad huh) THen the tears started. Oh KC will be so sad!, he never gets a birthday cake! I don't think KC will even notice or care lol. But it looks like we might be making a cake for KC after all, even if its just a simple one. SO I'd better go!

6 comments:

Regan said...

That is so adorable! What a great little insight into the mind of Parker.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

What a cutie! These were adorable to read!

janine said...

Cute answers! I'm glad you did it!

Stephanie said...

This was way cute, Parker!! I can't wait till Jack can talk like that - I wonder what his answers would be :D

Freckles said...

You get sad to go to church too?! Just kidding. How funny he is! I love the things kid's say! So amusing.
I'll give it a try with Kai and see what he has to say.

Liz said...

How fun! I love the penis answer. Soren would probably say something like that, too. He just can't seem to understand why Mommy doesn't have a penis like him. :)

I also think it's funny that he thinks going to church makes you sad. :)

What fun!