Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pictures

Saturday morning I got the kids up bright and early to go have thier pictures taken. We went to the park by our house and Evelyn was our photographer. KC was such a goon, he did everythign he could to avoid having his picture taken, but Evelyn is fabulous and still got some great ones of him. Check out her blog to see the sneak peak!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures. These are so cute. I love the first one of KC and the one of Parker in the swing. Cute boys.

Crystal said...

They are so cute! I am glad you found me! I like to "blog hop" as well! I am impressed with cake skills! They are beautiful! I am sitting here thinking about when I need a cake next! :)

Lechelle said...

Way cute! Your friend did a great job. I can't believe Parker is gettng so big. I'm excited to see him and KC this weekend, sorry I'll miss you.