I'm in love with that valentines' cake (appropriately I guess) if that was at my house I couldn't eat it, even though I'd know it was the most delicious thing ever. It's just too cute. I don't know how anybody could cut into it. Or any of your cakes for that matter!!
I love all your pictures of your CAKES.. It would be hard to choose just one.. You have done such a wonderful work on each one :) So glad to hear you are #10 BIG LOVES TO ALL
6 comments:
I'm in love with that valentines' cake (appropriately I guess) if that was at my house I couldn't eat it, even though I'd know it was the most delicious thing ever. It's just too cute. I don't know how anybody could cut into it. Or any of your cakes for that matter!!
I love all your pictures of your CAKES.. It would be hard to choose
just one.. You have done such a wonderful work on each one :) So glad to hear you are #10
BIG LOVES TO ALL
I am so impressed. These are gorgeous. Kari, you have really grown up nice, girl.
Your cakes are wonderful but you are missing one where is Shilo's cake that one was great too.
Love your cakes!
So fun to see this and remember each one you made. They all look so good!
Post a Comment