Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Milks

This still cracks me up and I just had to write it down so I don't forget.
Kc likes to pat my tummy a lot and ask if the baby is there, just so he doesn't forget why mommy is getting so big maybe. So one day he was poking my tummy and saying "this the baby?" I'd say yes, then he poked my boob and asked the same thing, I said no, that's baby's milk. To that he looked at me for a minute and then in a voice full of amazement and part jealousy he says "What? Baby get 2 milks!?"

5 comments:

Ginna said...

That is funny--and of course he's jealous. That baby's lucky. Not just one, TWO milks. Wow.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Kids are the cutest and so innocent!

Joan said...

I'm glad you wrote it in your blog...Its so amazing what these little ones can come up with.

Humphries said...

lol That is hillarious! I guess it's true what they say Kids say the darndest things.

K said...

Children and mothers - so darned earthy.

This cow is dry.