Sunday, January 18, 2009

November Wedding




Back in November I did a wedding for the nicest girl. She wanted to cake 100% gluten free, all 3 tiers. Her plans were to get married the day after thanksgiving and when I told her I wasn't available then she sent me a list of other possible dates to see what would work for me so that I could make her cake. Isn't that nice! How often does the bride plan her wedding date around a cake decorators availability. Thats one of the benifits of offering gluten free cakes even though sometimes they are a little more of a pain to make. You can't find them everywhere. I'd asked her photographer is he would take some pictures of the cake at the wedding for me so tha tI could hae some nice pictures. and he just sent them to me today. His name is Jared Hackett and he did a great job. I'll be adding his contact info to my website soon if anyone needs a photographer.

2 comments:

K said...

Gorgeous. Classy. Daring - I would NEVER try a smooth anything. This is just beautiful. And what an honor, really, to have her schedule around you. But then, you're so worth it.

Kathy said...

That cake is really nice. Nice picture too. How nice that he actually sent them to you. Good job again. You are great.