Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Party Fun






The party was a success. I'm exhausted now, but Parker had a lot of fun and almost all his friends were able to make it. He got some really cool presents. As soon as he would get one open all the kids would get up and swarm around him to check it out. It was pretty funny. Boys are so silly. It got a little crazy at the end, but overall I'm glad that we did it. It's so fun to see Parker so excited and having so much fun. He may drive me bonkers some times, but I love that kid to bits and I can't imagine not having him. I'm the luckiest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time! That smile of Parker's says a lot.

K said...

Now, ex-cuuuse me - but aren't you the woman who announced at one point that she wasn't going to be blogging for a while? Hmmmmmm?????

Too much life, huh? And not only are you driven to create things out of flour and chemistry and color, you are also driven to record things in language on "paper." There's a lot to you, little Kari.

Not the least thing is that you are willing to do a party like this (with the most fab kid cake ever) while you are tired and pregnant. There have been times in your life when you seriously underestimated yourself, dear one. What a woman.

Kathy said...

I don't know how you do it all either but Parker is one lucky boy and so am I. Looks like all went well and the kids had a great time. I love the picture of the kids all on the couch. so cute.

Joan said...

Looks like he had a GREAT party..
Another fantastic CAKE....

Katie Kennington said...

Kari, looks like you have been a busy lady. I love your cakes. You are very talented. Getting excited for another little one around your house? I am excited for you.

I was just looking at your links and thought I could give you my updated blog address, the one you have on there now is my old one that does not work anymore. http://katiekennington.com/
that is to my artwork blog.

Good luck with your little one! Miss you!