So I looked over at my little baby ticker and can't believe that it is getting so close!! I was having a hard time really getting excited this time around until my neighbors all started to have their babies (there are a zillion people pregnant in my ward all the time) Now that I've gotten to hold a few of them I can't wait for my own to be here. He's moving around all the time and is finally big enough that my ribs are starting to take a beating lol. I made some new bedding for his crib and am having a fun time decorating a nursery. Its fun to be in our own home this time and have a baby room that I make cute :) Now that the bedding is done I have the paint colors picked out and a friend that is going to help me paint a little mural on one of the walls to match the bedding. I can't wait to have it all done. KC's bed was in there, but we moved him back in with Parker since he didn't match the decor haha. We even got the big boys bunk beds to make some more room for them in their bedroom. We may not be getting any sleep anymore because they want to stay up and play, but at least there is enough room for all their toys lol.
Can you see the cute little animals? That what we're going to paint on the wall. And I got a great rug that matches. And I think we finally have a name picked out. We keep thinking we've decided and then I change my mind, but the one we are thinking about right now I really love so maybe it will stick this time. And I'm finally excited about having another boy. I think the 3 of them are going to have so much fun together. I think about my own brothers and they were always a lot closer to each other than to me. Even now I still feel like the odd one out most the time so I'm looking forward to the relationships they'll be able to have together and the trouble they're going to get into. (well, maybe not the trouble ;)) Plus, little boys are just so dang cute. They may turn into dorky boys, but at least they won't be as hormonal when they get older. And they won't ever need $300 prom dresses, at least I hope not...So now we're going to try to get better and stay that way for awhile and that's about it. Its strange not having any cakes scheduled, but its a good break. I hope we have a good baby though so I can make lots of fun ones this summer and fall. We're getting ready for Parker's big 5th birthday next week and all he can talk about is what kind of party he wants to have. I can't believe he's turning 5!! He's getting so big, and talks our ears off all the time. When he gets that way I give him my phone and let him call grandma and grandpa :) He takes the phone and wanders around jabbering until they finally can't take it anymore either lol. Thanks for listening to all he has to say mom and dad, he LOVES calling you.
Anyway, enough of my rambling, that's it for us :)
5 comments:
The crib looks just beautiful. I love the wood on it, and I love the red. Kari - be careful painting while your pregnant - you have to be very careful not to breathe in the fumes from the paint.
Three boys. Amazing. You always were a handful, though - and with those brothers of yours, you should instinctively know how to handle a whole herd of boys!! And by the way, next week, he turns five. three minutes after that, he's leaving on his mission. It's worth taking some time off here and there, just to make sure you don't miss anything.
The crib is so cute. The mural sounds cute too. I can't wait to see it.
And yes we love talking to Parker just like we love talking to Max. Those boys are at such a cute age. Just appreciate the fact that they like to talk to you and tell you everything. Not to far in the future you will be trying to dray anything out of them. Like Kristen said they grow up so fast. Soak it all in while you can.
So sorry to hear you are not well today. Maybe that date did you in. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Love you.
Feel better soon Kari.
Very cute! For what it's worth, I didn't get to tell you how cute you looked yesterday! I loved your hair! You make one really cute preggo lady, even if you were feeling yucky! I hope you are doing better soon! :)
I'm sure you will love how those three boys play, love, get into trouble together, etc. Just think of all the Cub Scouting, Scouting, missions ahead of you.
Post a Comment