Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cool new calender

Just wanted to show you the cool new calander I added to my website. I tend to get a lot of cakes all during the same week and have a hard time saying no to any of them so I go temporarily insane. So I made an availability calander so I can post when I have open dates right from the start and hopefully I won't over book myself anymore :) So go check out my webpage and click on availability and contact info and you'll see the little button :) Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me dumb, but I couldn't find the calendar. Where is it?

Kari said...

Dad, when you go to the Cakeventures webpage click on the link for Contact information and availability. Then on that page there should be a button that says Check availability for open dates. If you click the button a calander should open up for you.

Anonymous said...

You are very busy with cakes. I like the calendar--it is easy to read. Sue

CoryAnn said...

I like the calender it is very clever and very professional looking