
Tomorrow is Aaron's grandpas 80th birthday. So today grandma had a surprise party for him and I got to make a cake! I had some trouble with the fondant, must have rolled it too thin, and the bottom layer bulged a lot in the center. But it was really yummy, and Grandpa loved it.
7 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Kari! I so very much appreciate you doing this for Grandpa. I know he loved it, and it helped Grandma so much. And besides all that, it's so cute! Thanks!
I hope you will make my 80th birthday cake too. Maybe with german chocolate.
That is SO cute! I wish we could've been there to eat some. And the colors are great. I think this is one of my favorite ones of yours so far!
It's a SUPER cute cake! :)
I was wondering what it looked like at first!! It was over half way done by the time we arrived!!:) It looks great, and it tasted good too. :)
Way cute! Okay, I am needing a cake during our Thanksgiving time for Jadyn's birthday. I am not passing up on this one--I need one so cute!
That is a great cake, Kari!! The right BLUE colors and all!! You are so very talented!!
Post a Comment