Friday, September 28, 2007

new cakes




I made a wedding cake today, it is just plain with ribbon and flowers added when I get it to the reception center so I thought I'd take some of the other stuff I have and decorate it different ways for some other pics. What do you think? I have to deliver the real cake in a few hours, hopefully all will go well. I'm excited to

see how it will look once I get the other stuff on it. I'll be sure to post some pics as soon as I get home.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Looks GREAT---Hope setting up went well !!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was two different cakes. Cool. Sue

Annie said...

It's awesome! I love fall colors!

Ginna said...

I really love the fall one, and the one with the blue flowers is really classy too!

Ginna said...

I really love the fall one, and the one with the blue flowers is really classy too!