Friday, September 14, 2007

Nana! Nana! Nana!!


KC LOVES bananas. Actually that's an understatement, there are no words to describe just how he feels about them. All day long he walks around saying "Nana, nana, nana?!!" And then he leads you to the kitchen and waits for you to give him something. I had thought that he just thought it was a good word for food, but not necessarily a banana specifically. On no, I was very wrong. How do I know??? Well, we ran out of bananas for a few days, this happens quite often since we go through a bunch almost everyday. So for those few days you would have thought someone threw out his favorite binkie or something. He would ask for a nana and then look around the kitchen with a most pathetic desperate expression. And when you told him there where no bananas he would cry a little, and refuse anything else you tried to give him. So we stopped at the store late the other night and got some bananas, I was hardly back int he car and he had is binkie out and was screaming for a "NANA!!!!!" It is so funny. Even after hes just had one, hes back climbing up your leg begging for another. Is it possible to eat to many? Is he going to get potassium poisoning or something. He is so silly.

5 comments:

Ola said...

I'm glad KC likes bananas, since Ollie's NOT a big fan... :(

Regan said...

While it definitely is bad to get too much potassium, he's probably safe! That is so cute how much he loves them, though!

Ginna said...

Max was and is sometimes the same way with bananas. They were totally his favorite food. And when he was not much older than KC he would eat two whole bananas for breakfast every morning. Then he'd ask for more later.
So I say, the more the merrier! At least it's not twinkies!!!! :)
Cute KC.

Ginna said...

Max was and is sometimes the same way with bananas. They were totally his favorite food. And when he was not much older than KC he would eat two whole bananas for breakfast every morning. Then he'd ask for more later.
So I say, the more the merrier! At least it's not twinkies!!!! :)
Cute KC.

GrannySharon said...

Can you say constipation?? Tough on little guys and Moms, too. Some kids can handle alot of bananas and cheese, some cannot. I guess you'll just have to watch him to tell...