
I don't know if you can see it very well here, but when wating dinner KC always makes a funny scrutched up face to us. Its so silly. His little teeth stick out and he wrinkles up his nose.

Parker and Daddy making german pancakes

Wheres KC??? This is what happened after nap time the other day. They sure had fun, unfortunalty the cribbed is filled up with all the clothes from KC dresser, plus the pile of clothes that don't fit anymore from the closet, as well and a few baskets full of dirty clothes. There is also a bag of dipaers emptied into it and anything else Parker could find at the time. KC thought is was great, I was not so excited.

Can you see the top of his little head?

Parker and I went for a bike ride one night and stopped to play at the park. All my pics turned out blurry, not sure why.

Kids playing with the connect 4 game. KC got pretty good at putting the pieces in.

On Labor day weekend we were suposed to go to Idaho, but since I was sick all weekend we had to stay home :(. So for Labor Day we took the kids to a prk up the Provo Canyon and just let them run around and enjoy the nice weather, KC loved running around in the grass and throwing the ball around.
5 comments:
Fun pictures!! Everybody looks happy. I'm putting in a request for more Kari pictures though. It's just like at our house, there are never any pictures of me (which actually isn't that bad of a thing most of the time!)
Those boys look so great! I think you should put more pictures of you too! So fun to hear what you're up to!
Cute pictures Kari!
I think that those boys are adorable and they look like lots of fun and work. There are very rarely pictures taken of me around our house which is a very good thing in my opinion. It helps me keep my illusions
Kari, your boys are so cute! Anders makes that same little scrunched up face. I love it. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of good fun.
Post a Comment