What a fun quiz! I am about half and half with a bit more male. It said I was a healthy mix. Hmmm. Sue
I'll have to check this out later. I enjoyed seeing pics of KC - he sure is growing big! Can't wait to see you all!
I finally tried the quiz...I am 93 female, 7 male! Don't have a clue what it means, but that is what it said!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun quiz! I am about half and half with a bit more male. It said I was a healthy mix. Hmmm. Sue
I'll have to check this out later. I enjoyed seeing pics of KC - he sure is growing big! Can't wait to see you all!
I finally tried the quiz...I am 93 female, 7 male! Don't have a clue what it means, but that is what it said!
Post a Comment