Thursday, October 25, 2007

House

Well, we put an offer on a house today!!! Its a twin home in Payson. Only 2 yrs old. 2400sq ft, 2 car garage, 3 bd rooms, 2 baths, plus an unfinished basement with lots of room to grow. We are really excited about it and hoping that it works out. So cross your fingers with us!!! We've looked at a lot of scary houses in the last few months, so when we found this it was incredible. Although to get a fair price and something nice enough in our price range that we'd actually want to live in we had to go farther south than we'd planned, but its a nice small town and we'd get to get away from the orem/provo traffic :)


Anyways, we'll keep you all posted about what happens. I'm sure well have to counter a few times so we'll see. That reminds me, does anyone want to buy a piano?? I think we are going to sell our since I don't really play it all that often anyways, and we don't really want to move it. I'm kinda emotionally attached since I played it when I was younger, but I guess we all have to let go eventually.




Anyways, here are some pictures of the house for mom :) Sorry I'm not much of a photographer. But they are okay.






10 comments:

jules said...

I think the house looks really nice!! Hope it all works out for you guys!!: )

Becky said...

Wow, that looks like a nice house! That would be great. Let us know what happens. How long would Aaron's commute be?

Anonymous said...

Kari the pictures are pretty good and it looks very nice like you said. We will keep our fingers crossed for you. love mom

Diana said...

The house looks so cute! It looks really new too, I love that. good luck! =)

Regan said...

You guys! How exciting!! I know you were planning on doing this sometime, but this is soon! And it really looks like a great house, and quite big. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Annie said...

That looks like a nice place! I hope it works out for you!

Kris said...

Let me know when I can come sleep over. I pity the fool, who has to commute I-15, though. Still it looks great! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Looks good--hope it works out. Sue

Joan said...

This looks like a beautiful home. I like it all including all of the cabinets in the kitchen. Good luck on being able to secure it, love Bruno

Liz said...

Kari, it looks awesome! I hope you get it. I can't wait to hear the outcome.