Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Parker and his orange cupcakes for his preshool party
The boys trying out a wig Aaron was going to wear before he found the black long hair.






Check out Parkers loot! Now theres a happy boy :)!

8 comments:

Regan said...

Yowza! Those are some great costumes! And how lucky for Parker's class to have such professional cupcakes! What is that on top of them?

Kari said...

Its just orange frosting with sprinkles that Parker put on. They weren't anything fancy, but they were yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some hot! outfits. Who is that good looking babe? I mean Aaron. It looks like you had fun on Halloween. We made it to Kauai and its pretty. We'll send some pictures tomorrow.

Ginna said...

wow yours and Aarons costumes are so scary!! You especially Kari. Hilarious! And the kids look adorable in their costumes. I love the little chicken legs on KC.
Fun stuff! Are you going to let Parker eat all those treats? I feel bad taking most of Max's away, but I'm not looking forward to the insane tornado he's going to turn into after he eats a few too many pieces!

Kari said...

Maybe I'm a little crazy but I'm going to let him have a few days of eating as much candy as he wants, and then I'm going to throw all the rest away. Hes been so excited about getting candy I don't dare take it away yet. But I figure let him stuff himself, make himself sick, and get it out of his system, and then we can be done with it.

Sarah said...

Is that the leg hair I see with Aaron? He may be from Europe! Cute costumes and the kids are great! I love the dinosaur and that he decided to wear it afterall.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, drag queens look out! :) Aaron, you should have shaved your legs to go with the costume. :) And Kari, you are one sexy man, I'll tell you what! Oh, those boys of yours are so cute in their little costumes. I've always loved the chicken costume...it's one of my favorites. I especially like the pictures of them in the wig. They would be cute girls. :) j/k (sorry Aaron).

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun halloween...and congrats to Aaron for winning the office contest. It looks like next year he should enter the High Heel Drag Queen race out here in DC...I think there is prize money involved...it could be worth it, and maybe since is isn't a gay man he might have an advantage. :)