Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chocolate Wedding Cake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cakes!! I want to taste it. Sue

Regan said...

I was thinking the same thing - it just looks so YUMMY!

Ola said...

This one looks really yummy! :)

Kathy said...

So Beautiful. That chocolate looks good enough to eat. I bet the bride loved it.

Kari said...

Thanks everyone :)

Liz said...

Oh, that one looks cool! You could make a great Halloween cake out of that, too. Just put orange flowers on top and you're good to go. :)

Ginna said...

gorgeous for sure!

Ginna said...

gorgeous for sure!

Becky said...

This is really different - I love it! I was just thinking that when we got married - 27years ago - I ordered my cake and put a down payment, but the gal never came through. I finally decided that it was just easier NOT to have a cake! Yours would have been great!