Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

We did our pumpkins last week for family night so they were a little wilty this week, but thats okay :). Here are some fun pictures of us with the kids and their pumpkins, carved mostly by Aaron. We can't seem to get a picture pf Parker anymore without a silly face :) He loves pulling faces. Reminds me of some of the faces we pulled in family pictures growing up.



Halloween was definitely a hit at our house. We started it out with the ward trunk or treat where our costumes were a hit, and then Parker and I went trick or treating in the neighborhood for a few minute to top off his bucket :) Parker was a dragon and KC was a chicken. Aaron and I trades places, he the woman and I the man. It was a lot of fun. I love having little kids to celebrate Halloween with, they are so cute and it is so fun to see them get excited and have so much fun. Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you had a great time too!!

8 comments:

Regan said...

Oh, so cute! The pumpkins look great and the boys look like they really like their costumes.

Sarah said...

Love the chicken! The dinosaur looks so furocious! Those are cool pumpins too.

Lechelle said...

Kari those costumes are so perfect, I love them!

Becky said...

Cute, cute! So fun for everyone!

Liz said...

Great pumpkins! I love the ears. You don't often see ears like that on a pumpkin. How did you do that?

Ola said...

How fun... And I must admit that I LOVED your sex change... :) LOL!!! :)

Shersy said...

The costumes looked like lots of fun! Can't wait to see you!

K said...

Pumpkins worthy of a pumpkin artist!! And I love the costurmes. Glad I found your blog. I don't know why I didn't check Gin's list before.

Kristen