Well Aaron's nylons and high heals paid off and he won the costume contest at work. Which means he got 15$ in play $ that he could trade for cool things like gift certificates. So add that to the money he already had and a movie gift certificate he got a few months ago and we've got a date!!! I didn't think I could find a sitter on such short notice, but I did and we get to go out tonight :) Its been a long time since we had a date that we actually had a little money to spend so it will be fun. I think the last 2 dates, when we even had free babysitters, we spent most the night driving around wondering what we wanted to do. And by the time we came up with some ideas it was to late and we needed to head home. But even on dates like that its fun to spend some time together without kids and have a real conversation.
Anyways I'm excited for tonight and glad we have a nice girl to come over and tend.
12 comments:
Whoo hoo! Enjoy your night out!
Well it was worth suffering through the uncomfortable girl's clothes for Aaron then. What a man! Or woman I guess?
Sounds like fun, wish we were closer so we could trade off sitting, wouldn't that be nice? We'd all get to go out more (sigh).
Love youguys!
Go see Dan in real Life. It was really fun. Kris and I both liked it.
That money was definitely deserved! So fun! The boys looked so cute too! I'm getting excited looking at those costumes, we'll get to use one next year. Dan will be using the costume and baby to get himself some candy too! If you guys ever need a babysitter let us know. I'm sure we could get some practice in! :)
Great costumes !!!!! Must of been hard for Aaron to wear those cloths...Was it "all" day ??? Big loves to all
Congrats! Enjoy your evening!
Hope you had GREAT time together... :)
CONGRATS! Way to go, Aaron! I knew you'd be the best woman out there! :) Your costume was just a bit too convincing, if you ask me. But as long as you got a date out of it...it was definitely worth it! :)
Aaron in stockings? My head hurts.
We used to set one night of the week apart for a regular date night. We made the girl we trusted a deal and paid her by the month, even if all we did was walk around the mall and look at stuff. It was WONDRFUL!!
Aaron in stockings? My head hurts.
We used to set one night of the week apart for a regular date night. We made the girl we trusted a deal and paid her by the month, even if all we did was walk around the mall and look at stuff. It was WONDRFUL!!
dude! everyone has one of these! it actually makes me laugh. it's so good to see you (although not so good to see aaron dressed as a woman. more frightening, really). and I can't believe how big your boys are (that shouldn't surprise me, i guess, seeing how big ava is). your cakes are gorgeous! you're so talented.
we are all doing GREAT! we love california, we love work, we love the weather (oh yes, the weather). life is good!
I FINALLY put up Halloween, so go check it out. Oh, and by the way K is my mum. In case you didn't know :)
Post a Comment