Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some pics of the house :)


Heres a pic looking in towards the kitchen. Its all empty right now but hopefully soon it won't be :) The door on the left goes into the laundry room/pantry and then to the garage. The window on the right looks out to the backyard. This is taken from the same spot only looking toward the front of the house. We have a really big living/family room that will be great when you all come and visit ;) The door you see open on the side is for the little half bath.



Here are some pictures of our new house :) As you can see they still have a lot to do. But they say they'll have it done on time so I've got my fingers crossed. It will be a noisey place to live for a few months while they finish up all the rest of the houses on the street, but hopefully that won't take too long. They should be getting all the cabinets in this week. We'll post more as it gets closer to being done. I'm having fun getting things organized so we can pack. Its nice to be able to go through things. Luckily I've gotten rid of a ton of stuff that we weren't using in the last few months so there isn't too much extra stuff to figure out what to do with. 3.5 weeks sure seems like forever and at the same time it seems so close. All I want to do is pack everything up and go, but we don't want to live out of boxes for the next few weeks so I'm trying to be patient and just do a little at a time.


7 comments:

GrannySharon said...

This looks great!! It is so fun to move into a new house and have neighbors doing the same!! Congrats to you and let us know when the housewarming party is!!

Ginna said...

Very exciting--the house looks like fun and sounds like a good size. Hopefully we'll get to visit you sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

I remember that new house smell! Very exciting!

Liz said...

It looks awesome! Oh, how fun to get to move into your very own house. I'm jealous. :) P.S. In my opinion, you can never start packing too early. You never really realize how much stuff you have until you move. :)

Regan said...

I was going to mention the new house smell, too! Even though it's been over a year, when we've been gone awhile and come back we can still smell it! I love how nice and open it looks.

Chris and Chelz said...

it looks awesome! cant wait to see it all finished!
-chelz

Anonymous said...

Hope it all works out for you--I like new best.