Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Leggo my eggo...

Big thanks to Jared for the eggos coupons!! Normally we never buy eggos, one because they are expensive just for waffles, and 2, well they're just waffles, why not make your own. But Aarons brother works for Albertsons and he hooked us up with a pile of 1.00 off coupns for eggos, and then was nice enough to let us know when they went on sale 10 for $10. So today I got my coupons and went and got my 10 boxes of eggo waffles. We ate some for lunch and I have to admit I like that you can just pop them in the toaster. Looks like I get to do some more sleeping in now that Aaron has breakfast ready and in the freezer for at least a few weeks. :) Thanks Jared!!

6 comments:

Annie said...

That's my kind of shopping! Gotta love the coupon bargains!!

Anonymous said...

We got our Eggos today also and have a freezer full. It's so cheap when they are $1 and the coupon was $1. We just paid the sales tax. Thanks Jared!! Sue

Shersy said...

We got Eggos too! DJ went crazy and got 4 cases. Thank goodness for a big freezer. What a blessing! So nice to read up on what you've been up to. The cakes look great - and I love the new design on the blog. Have a great day!

Liz said...

Wow! I'll take some of those coupons, too! :) Send some my way. Free food! That sounds awesome. Who would pass that up?! Thanks for chatting today. It was fun catching up with you. Sounds like you have your hands full...but what's new, right?! :)

K said...

okay, now isn't Jarod some kind of relative to me????

Kathy said...

Eggo waffles are they really that good? I have never bought them because I just don't think they can compare with real homemade ones. Oh well I am glad you got a good deal and breakfast for Aaron. WE know how he loves his breakfasts. Cute pictures of Halloween etc. I am a bit behind with all the blog but I am slowly catching up.