Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Pictures





We had pictures taken on saturday by Evelyn. Let me tell you, its is VERY hard to get a good picture with 2 cranky kids that refuse to do anything you ask them to do. Now I know why my parents were always so frustrated with us after family pictures when we were younger :)


IT DROVE ME CRAZY!!!


But thanks to Evelyn we still got some good ones and even the funny ones are cute since it catches so much of the kids personalities. Here are just a few of my favorites.




Gotta love the family pic. We got a good one, well as good as it can get really with these guys, but I just had to share this one. I just love how I look 6 months pregnant, I'm not I swear!! And the kids were so over taking pictures. Urgh, I forget how much my body has changed over the past 5 years, in my head I still look like I never had any kids, seeing how it really is is kinda depressing, but oh well.
I love this one of KC, he is such a sweetheart.
We got Parker to calm down for a few minutes and got some really cute pictures.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Kari, I think you look great! And your kids are so cute, too. I love the "I've-had-it-with-this" family picture! It's the best. I have some pictures of my boys crying that are some of my favorites. I guess it's just fun sometimes to capture the bad along with the good...otherwise the picture-taking doesn't seem real/fair. :)

Becky said...

Kari, they're great! And just in time! Can you send me (email or family site) some full resolution ones - a family one, ones of the boys, one of you and Aaron if you have one? I'm doing the pictures for next week and didn't have a very good one of you guys! These are so nice!

Ginna said...

That first one with KC and Parker is adorable! KC looks so big. And you did get some good picture faces from Parker, which is amazing.
You look great, but I totally know what you're saying about pre-baby vs. post-baby body. It's not cool.

Annie said...

The picture of all of you is just awesome! Every family needs at least one like that.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of KC and Parker are very cute. Definitely worth the hassle. I hope you took some of just you and Aaron. Then you will have the complete set of the FAM.

Kathy said...

Fun pictures. The boys are so cute and it looks like you got some good pictures. Just have to love those very cooperative kids when it comes to family pictures.

Joan said...

Kari !! they are all GREAT.. The ones of the boys alone are perfect... Can hardly wait to see all of you.

Chris and Chelz said...

cute family pics! you guys look great! congrats on the house and i want to see pics when you get into it and have made it all cute!
-chelz