Monday, November 12, 2007

Get ready to update your address book...

We did it!! We signed purchase agreement tonight!! So as long as everything with all the other stuff, )appraisals, loan, inspections) goes well, we will be home owners come the end of December!!! Our closing date is Dec. 19th or sooner if we get everything done before then.
So for Christmas and our 5 year anniversary we get to get a house!! And probably a kitty:) I'm scared to death, but very excited. So we'll keep you updated on how it all goes if anything changes, but for now we're moving!!!!!!
Whoohooo!!!!

Oh yeah, its actually the first house we put on an offer on. After a few weeks of thinking about it, and looking at a lot of others that are not so nice, and after Aarons getting a little bit of a raise :) ( that always helps), we decided we really like it and thats where we would like to be. So we went for it again, we have to pay a little more than we really wanted to, but it still fits into the budget, and its sooo nice. You can all come and visit me :)

9 comments:

Liz said...

So where is it??????!!!!! That's awesome! I hope everything goes just right and you end up in a home! I know it's what you really want! Good luck.

Kari said...

Sorry, its in Payson

Sarah said...

Congrats! Things always work out as they should! Can't wait to see some pics (hint, hint)!

Kari said...

Sarah, its the one we put pics on of a few weeks ago. but we'll take lots more I'm sure :) and when we do we'll put some more on.

Regan said...

Yippee! Very cool how it all worked out! Congratulations!

Becky said...

Congratulations! We were remembering the other eveing about buying our first house. So much worry and anxiety! But we lived through it and I know you will too. So exciting!

GrannySharon said...

Payson? That takes you guys even further away from us...not like we have ever been to your place anyway, but I had hopes... It is scary to buy a home and a very "responsible" thing to do, but what a great feeling!! It will be fun to hear all about it next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Our first house was scary also but we lived through it and I suppose you will too. It's a shame that they now cost 3 times as much for less than we got but they are not getting any cheaper.

Annie said...

Kari that's so awesome! I'm so excited for you!!!