Saturday, November 24, 2007

House update

We are not moving to the house in Payson anymore. We just didn't feel that good about it when all was said and done. But... we are still moving the end of the month, we hope. We have decided to move to Spanish Fork. There is a new development there and we can get into one of the new homes, that is actually still being built. It is scheduled to be done at the end of the month, but we'll see. That kind of stuff never seems to be done on time. But we are really excited, we signed all the paper work and put down our deposit, so now we just need to finish the loan and we are ready to go. Here is a link to the floor plan of the house. When is gets closer to being completed I'll post some pictures of it.
I am so excited I can hardly wait. We will have to do the yard in the spring and a fence, but its worth it when you compare what we will be getting to everything we've found that is exsisting. It is so nice, and big, it will be perfect for us and I can't wait to move in and have a big party so you can all come and see it!!! And one of the best parts is my best friend Evelyn lives only blocks away, and we know a few more familys there too so we will already have friends nearby. :)

http://www.fieldstone-homes.com/community/default.asp?T=plan&FSID=spf00&P=1950&W=

7 comments:

Liz said...

Oh that looks awesome! Which elevation did you choose?

Kari said...

We don't get to pick anything our since its already almost built and someone else picked it all already, so we'll just have the basic elevation A. But we will have a half bath on the main floor and a few other little upgrades. The open area upstairs is also big enough, and already has a closet, so you could put up a wall and make it a 4 bedroom. I can't decide it I'm more excited for the nice new kitchen or for such a huge master bath and closet! No more stepping on bath toys while I shower! Whoohoo!

Anonymous said...

Kari, It looks great can't wait to see it in person. Pretty exciting. love mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to help with the lawn. It looks like a great place and great location. Perfect for your little family to grown in. I'm happy for you.

Kari said...

Dad, we'll be sure to call once the yard is in and we need to do some weeding ;) If everyone jsut does it for 5 mins, we'll be done in no time.

Dan and Anne said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on the home! It is so cute. I can't imagine how ecstatic you must be!

Regan said...

It does look really big! I hope it gets finished on time for you!