Friday, November 30, 2007

Preschool



Parker loves going going to preschool. I haven't been real impressed with it so far, but they did do a cute little program for thanksgiving. Well, they had the kids sing some songs for a few minutes. I only had my small camera with me so I the videos aren't that great, but I think they are kinda fun :) Sorry, its long, but its more for me than for you so I won't feel bad if you don't watch it all. I excited for his new preschool. It sounds a lot more professional and maybe the teachers will even be there when you bring the kids, not come 15 minutes later. But it has been so fun to watch Parker learn. He talks about his letters all the time now and just loves to have you write them all for him to look at and to tell you what letters are in his name. He's really good at spelling KC. :) And he's starting to recognize a lot of words. Its fun to read our alphabet book together because he can read all the words in it. (and hopefully soon he'll know them even w/o the pictures right next to them)


1 comment:

Liz said...

How fun! I can't wait for Soren to go to preschool...just gotta get that potty training thing down. :)