


Last friday I took the boys to the Discovery Gateway Childrens Museum. Its a pretty fun place. The kids love it, and its nice to have a place made just for them. Everything is hands on and they can run all over and touch everything. Here are a few pictures from our visit. We bought a membership the first time we went so its nice to go and know we can go back anytime so there's no rush to see everything. And we can just stay till the kids get tired and then head home. Parkers favorite is the construction zone where he can build things. KC just loves to run all over. For a kid that is so clingy is pretty fun to see how excited he gets there. He could care less if I'm even near him, he just takes off. Its a little exhausting trying to keep track of him.
3 comments:
We used to go to the old children's museum up there. It was really cool, and we loved it. Don't forget to go back often - I think it sets the tone for their learning for years to come.
We have something like this here in San Diego, too. It's so awesome! I love taking the kids there. The only thing I would change is that ours has two entrances/exits, which means you can't let the kids out of sight. Blah! Cute pictures!
I'm so glad you had fun, and I'm sad I missed out...maybe next time. :D
Post a Comment