KC loves Elmo. Last night I tucked him into bed and he asked for Elmo. When I gave it to him he said "Oh Elmo!!" and then a big kiss on his head. It was adorable. He also likes to pat the tv and ask for elmo. Since we have comcast we have sesame street on demand. I think he thinks that elmo is just on all the time since we can always turn to it. This little guy is just so darn cute I can't stand it. I love this age, even though we definatly have our share of the "I think I'm 2 years old already" fits. Those I don't love.
But the rest is so fun. This morning I took his binkie away so I could hear all that he has to say. And while I was getting ready he came running up to me with arms streched wide "Hugs! Hugs! Momma Hugs!" and gave me the biggest hug ever. Like I said, adorable.
4 comments:
So very cute! He is such a sweet little guy!
KC is such a sweetheart! Did he end up going to sleep after all the excitement? :)
What a darling little guy he is! And how fun to have a little Elmo buddy to sleep with! :)
Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment