Wow. Can we say, "budding photographer?!" I'm impressed that you guys are in the center of the picture with no heads or limbs cut off. Way to go, Parker!
I think it is SO funny that you had your four/five year old (I am just guessing I don't know how old he is) take pictures of you and your hubby! What are kids for right?
No I dind't color it red, it just faded out a lot and left it looking really red. I actually just had it done again yesterday so now it is blond again :) pics soon to come.
7 comments:
Good work Parker! Those are cute!
Wow. Can we say, "budding photographer?!" I'm impressed that you guys are in the center of the picture with no heads or limbs cut off. Way to go, Parker!
Hey, looks like Parker's got a future in photography lined up for him! Great job, Parker!
I think it is SO funny that you had your four/five year old (I am just guessing I don't know how old he is) take pictures of you and your hubby! What are kids for right?
Did you dye your hair red? It's so nice that Parker is big enough and can take pictures of you two together... :)
Cute couple!!
No I dind't color it red, it just faded out a lot and left it looking really red. I actually just had it done again yesterday so now it is blond again :) pics soon to come.
Post a Comment