Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween


Tonight is our annual family Halloween party. Stay tuned for pics of the costumes and fun.
Here's a preview of dessert

9 comments:

Ginna said...

it's SO awesome!
I'm sad we're missing out on the party. It's been a LONG time since we've been to a halloween party with everybody. I'm looking forward to the pics and report!

Kathy said...

Kari that is so cute and halloweeny. I bet the kids love it. Are we all going to have black mouths when we are done eating it?

Humphries said...

Wow that cake is so amazing! I'm looking forward to pics of everyone in their costumes.

Gimsbacher Runners said...

what a cute cake, wish we were going to be eating it with you all! Can't wait to see the pictures of the party.

Becky said...

Wow - That cake is amazing! How fun! Have a good time.

Lisa said...

Awe man! I am so sad I missed the party last night! The cake looks amazing...what's kind of cake is it??? I can't wait for pics from the party!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cake! It is amazing.

Annie said...

So sorry you're sick...the cake was like heaven. thanks again!

K said...

Fab - and totally frightening. I'm glad I don't live that close to you. I'd be finding all kinds of excuses to drop in and sample - and just get more and more generously sized for my trouble. You are REALLY good!!