
A quick baby shower cake I did tonight. I originally wanted to cover it all in fondant instead of buttercream, but I didn't have any made and didn't have time to worry about it so here you go. I had to paint the giraffe a little to adjust the colors after I iced the cake in such a bright pink, it didn't really match. Gotta love luster dust :) I wasn't really sure what to do with the top so I tried to make it look like the giraffe was sitting on a blanket. Overall I like how it turned out, but I'll like eating it even more tomorrow at the shower :)
4 comments:
Wow, that's a pretty cool cake!
I couldn't quite tell what animal it was supposed to be but now you say giraffe I can see it. I think the cake turned out cute. Hope it was yummy?
Thanks for letting us tend the boys overnight. They were so cute and such angels at church with us. It really helps that Parker has taken a love to coloring. He was very content. Hope you had a good time.
Such a cute giraffe, I think it looks just as good as the original!! Good job!
Oh, Kari - I thought it was a little bull with a ring in his nose. How blind I'm getting~ I love the blanket. Shoot, I love the cake. I need to lose 30 pounds and then order a cake just for myself. A horse cake. Or a forest one. Hmmmmm
Post a Comment