

And here is my new toy!!!! A pasta roller attachment for my kitchen aid! I'm so excited, I've wanted one for a long time, it'll be great when doing cakes and I need to roll the fondant or gumpaste out thin and make sure it's all the same. :)Over the next few months I have 5 cakes, all very different and unique so I'm excited for the new additions I'll have for my portfolio. Not much else is going on, just the same everyday stuff. We're looking forward to Halloween and the start of all the fun holidays, hopefully we survive them with everything else there is to do.
3 comments:
oOOoo I think that cake is going to be beautiful! I wish I would have known you when I got married! How are you feeling? are you starting to get over the morning sickness?? anyway... see you sat!
Kari I think that cake will be really pretty. It looks perfect. I hope it all goes well. Also the pasta maker tool looks like it will be very handy. Have fun with it.
See you later.
Some of those Kitchen Aid attachments are so cool! I can't wait to hear how you like it. You are such a professional.
Post a Comment