I don't know what's going on but so far today I've received 3 calls about wedding cakes! This month is starting to look crazy already with appointments and a cake at the end of the month. And next month I could have 3 weddings! And the best part is they are all for different dates when I am actually available. Good thing I'm feeling better or I might go crazy. I've even had a few requests for cakes next spring, too bad I'm having a baby right then. One girl wants one in June, hmmm, tempting, I wish I could tell now how I'd be feeling then and if I'll have a good patient baby or a cranky one needing lots of attention. But I'm so glad for all the calls, even if I end up only doing 1 or 2 of them it still helps a ton. Maybe I'll even make enough to buy my hubby a christmas present that he doesn't have to pay for!
And I got a haircut today! And what do you know, my stylist is getting married in a few months and is looking for a cake, funny huh. SO I gave her my card, hopefully she'll call and we can trade cake for haircuts. And she did an amazing job with my hair :) It feels so good to have it done and not so blah anymore. And the best part was I went while Parker was at preschool and KC stayed home and sleep the entire time!!! Don't worry, the neighbor was listening to him via baby monitor so he wasn't all alone. In fact, he's still sleeping! He went down at 1:00 and it's almost 5! What a nice afternoon this has turned out to be.

15 comments:
your hair looks gorgeous, I love it! In fact I'm super jealous. I could use a cute hair cut right about now.
Dixie and I love the new haircut. It looks gorgeous. and so do you.
You look so cute! And how fantastic that business is picking up. It's no surprise considering you're closing in on the "inbetween school semesters" phenomenon. :)
Your hair looks great! And congrats on the cakes!
Love the hair! I have been wanting to change mine and am still thinking. Just gotta find the time...
Way to go on cakes! What...you don't want to do any the weekend you are due? Go figure!!
Your hair looks so beautiful! I love it!
Ooh I love your hair! I miss Utah stylists. No one on the East Coast knows how to cut hair. I mean no one.
Love it! You look so cute and your face looks super skinny. good one.
Love, love LOVE your hair!! It makes your eyes shine too :D
Love your hair!!!! and happy for you with all the cake orders. Big loves
Really cute
That is so awesome you are so busy and I love your hair cut it makes me jealous I want mine cut too but I am determined to lose 10 or more pounds first.
Kari your hair looks soooo cute, I love it!! Yeah! The color looks amazing too! Awesome.
Your hair is DARLING!!! I love it! You look so cute. And way awesome about all the cakes! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!
can I chime in too and admit hair envy? You look fantastic.
Post a Comment