



Here's the cake I made this week, unfortunately my photography skills are not so hot so the pictures aren't very good, it doesn't help that they had the reception in the cultural hall with its beautiful walls for a backdrop and a nice plastic blue table cloth.
7 comments:
WOW gorgeous cake! And such goofy boys! :)
Kari, the cake turned out really nice. It looks delicious. I would want to eat it even if it is in a gym.
Beautiful cake! What kind of berries are on it? The pictures of the boys are cute.
Looks gorgeous! Must have taken forever with all that basket weave. Looks so pretty and also Yummy!
Kari, that looks delicious!! So pretty, too bad it was in a gym! haha. Turned out really good, sorry I couldn't do pics this time, I'll do your next one!!
Still made me salivate.
Ah, but the true artist can make even a cultural hall look good, just by putting a cake like that in it.
Post a Comment