Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So maybe you saw the ticker

Some of you already know this, and hopefully we aren't jinxing ourselves by telling everyone already, but we're expecting!! I've never been the type that can wait 3 or 4 months to spill the beans, plus I've been super lazy with the blog lately and just about everything else and I don't want anyone thinking I'm just a lazy bum. I just don't feel very good.

So I'm due April 11th. Our original plan was to have a baby about now, but it took a lot longer this time than we had anticipated. But we're thrilled to have another little one join our family and it's definitely worth waiting for.

So for now I'm just waiting for this yucky 1st trimester to end so I can get feeling a little better and have some more energy. And then maybe my house can be clean again and Parker won't be watching 5 hrs of tv everyday. Poor kid, he's so bored, if anyone wants to have him over to play I'm sure he'd appreciate getting away.

I did have an ultrasound last week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat already! I love that part. So hopefully the little baby will continue to grow and all will be well.

17 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

WOW Congratulations!!! Hope all continues to go well for you! Brooklyn was born April 10 - it's an excellent time for a birthday I think! We're so excited for you!

Becky said...

So excited for you. I remember how exciting these times are. Just enjoy the moment and take it as it comes. Congratulations!

Humphries said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so very excited for you guys. If I were closer I would love to have Parker over to play. Joseph would love the company.

Liz said...

Congrats, Kari!! That's so exciting! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I'm sure you're okay with it. Are you hoping for a girl or do you want another boy?

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

Diana said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Lechelle said...

Congrats! we are really happy for you

Freckles said...

Ummm, no offense, but you're baby looks ugly right now! haha. Call me any day and Parker can come play!! Also call me if you need anything else!!

K said...

Babies all the heck all over the place.

Crystal said...

Yea! Congrats! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Teri said...

Congrats! That is very exciting. I'm sure it is hard to be a mom and be sick. I know it feels impossible with just a cold. Good luck!

Gimsbacher Runners said...

Congrats to you - that is very exciting news- keep taking naps!

Kathy said...

Very Exciting news. I can now make more baby quilts. I am hoping to make some pink ones but we will see.

Mark and Audrey said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Miranda W. said...

Yay! Contratulations! That's so very exciting! That just makes the last post even worse having to deal with all that and feel the way you do! I'm so excited for you!

Dan and Anne said...

I'm SOO excited for you! Last night was tons of fun! You guys need to com and play a little DR. M ASAP!

Liz and Scott said...

Congrats Kari! That is so exciting. I thinks kids can survive a few months of TV 5 hours a day, at least I hope so, otherwise Nathan is in trouble. Or should I say I am in trouble?