Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm a big boy now!!


Yay for KC!!! We've been working on potty training, not a lot, I haven't had the energy to be consistent enough with it yet, but so far he's doing great! He's a pro at taking off his diaper and hates to be dirty or wet. So we spend a lot of time trying to catch and put his pants back on him. He likes to try to change his own poopy diapers too so thats been interesting. So we decided to give it a try.
Every time I take him to the potty now he goes! Sometimes very little, but at least he's getting the idea and learning to use those muscles when he's supposed to. He gets so excited and claps his hands and shows me his peepee. It's so fun to watch him learning. Now if I could just commit to really getting him trained and spend the time on it that he really needs I'm sure he'd have it down in no time. How would it be to have no kids in diapers, even if just for a little while :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Way to go KC! He'll have you trained soon Mom! ;)

No diapers is such a nice feeling. And only buying for one is better than two!! Keep it up!

Crystal said...

I am impressed! Can I send my Thomas over, and you can do him too?! :) I still have the dream of no kids in diapers!

Ginna said...

yay for KC. It's funny how bad he wants it! What a big boy!

Kathy said...

what a big boy and so cute.