












Saturday we went to the zoo. Grandpa got to come with us and it was a lot of fun. It wore me out a little more than I thought it would and I've been feeling pretty lousy today, but it was worth it. The kids had a great time.
Sorry, I don't know why the last part is underlined and blue, blogger is being weird, and it won't let me move any of the pictures or add any text by them. urgh.
Max the giraffe pics are for you!! :)
7 comments:
I want to know abt the tye-dyed thing Aaron is wearing and is that a bug in the bark?? Nice pics of the zoo, too. Love the giraffes!!
The giraffes make me gag...they stink! Jadyn gags at the snake thing. It's too much for her.
I love this zoo, it's a lot of fun! Glad Grandpa got to go. It's always nice to have help on outings!
You'll have to visit Aaron's blog to read the full story on the tye-die shirt.
Thanks for all the giraffe pictures, max enjoyed them. The zoo is always so fun to visit! Esp with grandpa.
I love zoo pictures! So much fun! I need Sue's recipe since I have some apples I need to use up.
Great pictures. Wish I could have gone too. Love the Tie-die shirt.
You guys are so fun, we're boring, we don't go anywhere anymore since Jeremy is so busy! I'm glad you guys went and had fun!
Post a Comment