So if you gogle Utah gluten free wedding cakes I am listed at number 3, and if you click on 1 or 2 you'll find my listing also :)
If you google Utah Wedding Cakes I have moved up to number 33. Still a ways to go to show in that first page, but I'd say for not paying for any advertising so far I'm moving up pretty quickly :)
I started getting a lot of calls this last week for gluten free cakes and wondered how people were finding me, so I goggled it and what do you know, there I was. I guess thats what happens when you can get your listing on about.com
Now its just too bad I don't have the time or the energy to make all the cakes I've been asked to do. Oh well. I guess it's good to have more business than I want than not enough.
1 comment:
That's wonderful about your rating.
To bad all the orders have to come at once.... Hope that you are feeling better and that Parker's hand
is better. Big loves to all
Post a Comment