Aaron made apple crisp today. I just have to say that my mother in laws homemade apple pie filling is one of the best things in the whole world. mmm, I can't wait to eat some more...
kari! congrats on your growing baby! I hope you get feeling better really soon. i haven't checked your blog in a while and it was nice to read that you have such exciting news! have you ever heard of Phenegrin? (i am sure that's not how it's spelled) It did wonders for me when I was pregnant with Peter. Best of luck!
4 comments:
I remember her apple pie filling and you are right...it is the best!! I haven't had any in a VERY long time...hint, hint Sue!!
kari! congrats on your growing baby! I hope you get feeling better really soon. i haven't checked your blog in a while and it was nice to read that you have such exciting news! have you ever heard of Phenegrin? (i am sure that's not how it's spelled) It did wonders for me when I was pregnant with Peter. Best of luck!
Sounds like I better plan on doing something with these mounds of apples on our trees--like make apple pie filling.
Oops--forgot Chuck was the one logged in. It is Sue that needs to make the pie filling.
Post a Comment