Hi Kari! CONGRATS on expecting! I am so happy for you guys. And if you have a girl, I hope you can get that adorable bedding set. I would want it too, it is SO cute! Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! And if you have a girl, I am sure your Mom will whip that up for you! By the way, you look beautiful on your mom's blog in your cakeventures smock!
7 comments:
I agree - that is so cute! I'll make you a wall decoration to match! :)
BTW - do you make gluten free cakes? Thinking of you often - I really should call more ;)
That bedding is adorable! I love the brown and pink combo for girls. Hope everyone is well and that you are feeling good.
Wow, I want that too and I don't even have a baby! That's so pretty!!
Hi Kari! CONGRATS on expecting! I am so happy for you guys. And if you have a girl, I hope you can get that adorable bedding set. I would want it too, it is SO cute! Hope you are feeling well!
Way cute! I love the brown in things now. What is your exact due date? Maybe I just need to look through your blog to find it. Ok, love ya.
Congratulations! And if you have a girl, I am sure your Mom will whip that up for you! By the way, you look beautiful on your mom's blog in your cakeventures smock!
I'm with freckles...does it come in queen size?? It is really pretty.
Post a Comment