Thursday, October 30, 2008

Freezer Recipes?

Cooking is one of my least favorite things to do on a daily basis. So we eat out a lot, and mostly just junk. So every once in a while I like to stock my freezer with frozen meals that are easy to reheat and serve. But I'm getting tired of lasagna and funeral potatoes. So I need your recipes!!
If you know any good ones that freeze easily let me know!! Thanks :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Kari, I found your blog through Crystal's.... anyway I am all for freezer recipes, but sometimes it's hard b/c there's not tons of room in your freezer. What I do is buy meat like chicken or hamburger in bulk, then freeze it. That way, the hardest part of making dinner is already done. You just have to pull out some chicken, toss it in the microwave for a minute, then put it in whatever recipe (casseroles, enchiladas, soups). Seriously, since I started doing this, it usually only takes 20 minutes for me to make dinner. So easy!--Laurie

Anonymous said...

I always cook the hamburger and put in 1 lb. freezer packages. I'm not so diligent with the other meats. Sometimes I cook a bunch and then put some in the freezer and it's read to use. Saves a lot of time.

CoryAnn said...

I have a few recipes for you I will get them together and send them soon

The Pickled Red Herring said...

We just BARELY had a RS activity about this... which I did not attend... But if I get the recipes I will pass them along!