Thursday, October 23, 2008

One down...one to go

Here's the first one, now I just need to finish the other than deliver them tomorrow and I'm done for a few weeks :) This red one was a headache to do, but once it was all finished and assembled I like the way it turned out. The damask wasn't quite and sharp as I would have liked but overall I think it looks good. I was worried about the colors, but I really like them now. I'm excited to see how they have their reception center decorated.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Kari it really looks nice. I think they will like it. Hope the other one turns out well and that you can get them delivered okay. good luck

Freckles said...

That looks great! I like the dramatic colors too, as long as their decorations match it will look stunning at the reception! Good work!

janine said...

Wow! That is an awesome cake! Good job!

Dan and Anne said...

I think it looks so good Kari! When do you have your ultrasound? I'm very excited for you! My sis is due in April with her first so I think she is just behind you!

K said...

Classy, girl!!