Those cakes are about as cute an idea as I have seen. They look wonderful.
I love the way the cakes look! They just make you feel happy looking at them.
Thanks Julie! I have areally fun idea for a cake for the baby shower. Let me know when you have a list ready for me. :)
So cute! I like all of the scrolly stuff on the pink layer. Our wedding cake was kind of like that.
I love this cake!! Daisies are my favorite! If I do a primary activity or anything and I need a cake--I am calling you. I just can't get over how cute it is!
hey who is "the mom"?
Sarah is the mom! I didn't think it would throw everyone for a loop but it has. I'll have to change it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those cakes are about as cute an idea as I have seen. They look wonderful.
I love the way the cakes look! They just make you feel happy looking at them.
Thanks Julie! I have areally fun idea for a cake for the baby shower. Let me know when you have a list ready for me. :)
So cute! I like all of the scrolly stuff on the pink layer. Our wedding cake was kind of like that.
I love this cake!! Daisies are my favorite! If I do a primary activity or anything and I need a cake--I am calling you. I just can't get over how cute it is!
hey who is "the mom"?
Sarah is the mom! I didn't think it would throw everyone for a loop but it has. I'll have to change it!
Post a Comment